U.S. Immigration Visa Options
U.S. Immigration Visa Options
Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Have you entered on a visitor visa and wondered whether you may change your status to another status? Do you desire to export your products to the United States or import U.S. Products to your country? Did you find the love of your life while traveling or online and wonder whether your sweetheart may visit you in the United States? Is your spouse or fiancé(e) from another country and you’re planning a wedding in the United States? Find out your options for an E1/E2 Investment/Trading, K1 Fiance Visa, or H-1B Temporary Worker and L-1 Intracompany Transfer. Have your case evaluated by an immigration attorney.

How Much Do I Invest?
How Much Do I Invest?
Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Selected countries have signed treaties with the United States. Many believe the level of investment must meet the increased investment amount of $900,000 to $1.8 million US Dollars. Find out your options for investment or trade in the United States that may fall well under these substantial amounts. We are a full-service immigration firm assisting in researching viable existing busineses or new startups for the purpose of establishing your presence in the United States. We handle everything from finding a business, helping you with your own pre-selected business, and qualifying you for the appropriate visa. E-1, E-2, EB-5

Copyright  © 2002-2024, Cann Legal Group  ~ All rights reserved ~ E-Mail: information@cannlaw.com ~ Tel.: (410) 783-1888
Cann Legal Group
Primary practice in immigration law, CLG represents clients in
corporate, investment, family & employment immigration cases.